Jazz Up Japan
The privacy of visitors to this site Jazz Up Japan (hereinafter referred to as “this [Web]site” or “This [web]site”) needs to be
This site tries to protect privacy of the visitors' personal information as much as it can. However, this site shall have no liability for any kind of damage to or invasion of the visitors' privacy caused by use of this site.
Here is information on what types of personal information this site receives and collects when the visitor uses this site, and how this site protects the visitors' information. This site will never sell the visitors' personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, this site collects and uses the data contained in log files. The information in the log files includes the visitor's IP address and the browser the visitor used to view this site (such as Internet Explorer and Chrome), the time the visitor viewed this site and which pages the visitor viewed throughout this site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
This site also uses third party advertisements on this site to support this site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on this site, which will also send these advertisers information including the visitor's IP address, the visitor's ISP, the browser the visitor used to view this site, and in some cases, whether the visitor has Flash installed. This is generally used for geo-targeting purposes or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing travelling ads to someone who frequents travelling sites).
The visitor can choose to disable or selectively turn off this site's cookies or third-party cookies in the visitor's browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Virus Buster. However, this can affect how the visitor is able to interact with this site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
· Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to the visitors based on their view of this site and other sites on the Internet.
Types of information collected on this website as for Google Analytics
Information Collected From All Visitors
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of this website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
- That data is primarily used to optimize this website for visitors, however this site will use that data for marketing purposes. An example of how that data could be used for marketing purposes would be to tell potential advertisers how many visitors we get to this website, where visitors come from, and how they arrive at this website.
That data DOES NOT include any personalized identification information such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Social Security Numbers
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information